Since launching in 2006 CMS has rapidly evolved from an industrial pressure cleaning business to a fully tailored, professional, specialist cleaning, maintenance, management, restoration, and rectification provider.
As a preferred and long-term supplier for state governments and local councils, asset managers, and industry bodies, we ensure our partners receive outstanding service, timely delivery, and professional results, every time.
Our reputation as a first-class, service-driven company has been forged through our commitment to a responsive, all-inclusive, solution-based approach to serving our partners’ asset management needs.
We value teamwork which drives outstanding customer results, growing sustainable business partnerships built on ethical principles, and being authentic through acting with integrity and building trust.
When you choose CMS you are investing in a privately owned and proudly Australian company with a culture of excellence, built from the ground up, with more than 15 years’ experience in the industry.
We strive to create a culture of excellence for our employees through personal advancement, education, and high standards, and we work to instil our vision by exceeding our partners’ expectations.
We provide extensive on-the-job, tertiary and industry training for all CMS team members and have developed a system for the delivery of services to ensure our services are uniformly superior.
We promote and partner with several training providers including indigenous all-stars, Narbil Training, Tursa Employment, Trades Recognition and Australian Construction Training.
Our approach is based on trust, transparency, flexibility, and collaboration.
As many of our services are completed outside of normal business hours to minimise impact to day-to-day operations, transparency in our operations and communications is imperative to build trust.
Given the nature of our work, often involving many stakeholders, collaboration is key as we work with different trades, professional services, community groups, and government departments.
In all we do, we remain flexible to the changing needs of our partners as we work together to achieve our common goals.
Our team holds certifications and licenses in the following specialised areas:
- IICRC Applied microbial remediation technician (AMRT)
- IICRC Applied structural drying technician (ASD)
- IICRC Building moisture inspection (BMI)
- IICRC Fire and smoke damage restoration technician (FSRT)
- IICRC Odor control technician (OCT)
- IICRC Trauma and crime scene technician (TCST)
- IICRC Water damage restoration technician (WRT)
- IICRC Commercial Drying specialist (CDS)
- NIOSH 9111 Methamphetamine Testing
- CPCCDE3014, CPCCDE3015 Remove friable (Class A) and non-friable (Class B) Asbestos
- CPCCDE4008 Supervise Asbestos removal
- IRATA L1, L2, and L3
- Safety Roof Anchors (SRA) Approved installer